Tuesday, April 11, 2006

from justin. . .

Hey all, JK here. Since no one else has ponyed up in a long time to write a blog I thought I take a moment to do it. The past couple of weeks have just been fantastic. I’ve gotten the opportunity to share the stage with my good friends from the Josh Davis band and also make new friends and play with one of my favorite bands the Damnwells. They are a stand up bunch of guys from Brooklyn NY. Definitely, well worth checking out their live show and buying their CDs. Then, just this past weekend we played at the historic Surf ballroom in Clear Lake IA. This is the last place Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and the Big Bopper played, the day the music died. If you’ve never been there it is well worth the trip. I’m sure we’ll play up there again so keep and eye on our tour page and come check out the place and enjoy a show. The next couple weeks we are taking a little time off to catch up on all the stuff we have neglected. For me it’s just normal stuff, mailing bills late, re heading my drum kit, maybe even cleaning the spilled Jaeger off of it, a na, too much work, and trying to catch up on emails. Thanks to all who attended the shows the past couple of weeks. It has been a blast and you all make my job so much fun. See ya soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home