Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I'm sorry. . . .

I am sorry, I have let y'all down. I HAD to take a break from the blogging. You know sometimes you just get tired of talking. . . . blogging is the same way . . . blog blog blog. At least with talking people can respond and act like they are interested. I was talking to my friend Kyle Munson this morning. Kyle is the music critic for the Des Moines register. He is a prolific blogger. Sometimes long posts, sometimes short. Sometimes they are deep and philosophical, sometimes strictly informational. He made me feel bad. Reminded me that I have a duty to my readers. Jon D Miller founder of Hawkeye Nation and soon to be daily radio host gave me the same kick in the ribs a week ago. He said he spends 3-4 hours online everynight after his family goes to bed just corresponding with his readers and fans. He also said he still finds time to visit our blog daily only to find it stagnant and unchanged. OKAY! I am back in the saddle. Anyway, I PROMISE to do better. I promise to keep you all informed what is going on. At least once a week if not once a day. Don't be afraid to drop us an email and I will try to address it in the blog or forward it to whoever you want in the band to respond. Thanks for listening. . . . .

So in the mean time, check out Mandy Miller's photo blog.

Miller Time!

Also, Justin promises an update. . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home